ING CREATIVES – Consumer Terms and Conditions
In these terms and conditions “-ing” refers to ING CREATIVES and/or -ING
-ing sells all tickets as an agent on behalf of the organisers, promoters, artists, venues or producers of an event (referred to as a “Promoter”) on these terms and conditions and subject to any other terms, conditions or rules applicable to that event.
1. Tickets you purchase are for personal use only and can only be purchased by registered users over the age of 18 years of age on the date of purchase. Except as we may agree, you and your party must not re-sell or transfer (or seek to re-sell or transfer) the tickets in breach of the applicable terms. A breach of this condition will entitle -ing or the Promoter to cancel the tickets without prior notification, refund, compensation or liability.
2. In addition to the ticket price, your order may require payment of a booking fee per ticket, a transaction fees per order and/or other supplementary fees which may apply to the event. Those fees are not refundable except as set out in paragraphs 3, 4, and 6 below.
3. If you order or buy more tickets than the maximum permitted per person, per card or per household, we may cancel all of the order or tickets, in which case you will be refunded the ticket price and any booking, transaction or supplementary fees you have paid.
4. To prevent fraud and protect -ing and you, we may carry out checks and/or you may be asked to provide additional information (such as a copy of a credit or debit card statement) after your booking so we can verify your purchase. If we suspect fraud, we may cancel any order or tickets.
5. You must inform -ing of any change of address, contact phone number or email address, both before and after receipt of the tickets. Our contact details are below. Our preferred method to contact you is email, so you should take care to provide a current, valid email address and be aware that your email filter settings may treat our emails as spam or direct them to your junk folder.
6. An order for tickets is not complete until accepted by us. We try to ensure all prices are accurate but errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of tickets you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and we may either cancel the order (in which case you will be refunded the ticket price and any booking, transaction or supplementary fees you have paid) or give you the option of confirming your order at the correct price.
7. If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection. The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
8. Where we allocate specific seats to you for an event, we reserve the right to change these seats to others of equal value.
Delivery and Collection
1. Tickets will be dispatched to you electronically or in exceptional circumstances, made available for collection at the venue box office.
2. We will try to dispatch tickets to you promptly by the dispatch method agreed at the time of booking but we may, where reasonable, make tickets available for collection at the box office instead.
3. -ing will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctioned countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
Cancellation Rights and Refunds
The conditions for cancellation and refund will only be allowed as follows:
a) The wrong product was sent by the merchant.
b) The product is defective.
c) The product was damaged in shipping.
d) The item was not delivered on the agreed time.
Cancellation, change or postponement of an event
1. Decisions to change or cancel events are the responsibility of the Promoter. -ing cannot guarantee to inform you of any change or cancellation of any event or be held responsible for refunds or for any resulting costs you may incur for travel, accommodation, any other related goods or service or other compensation.
2. You should always check that an event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue.
3. If a Promoter cancels an event or makes significant changes to the venue, date, show time or (concerts only) headline act and confirms this to -ing, -ing will try to inform you. This will usually be contacted by email to your registered email address. In urgent cases it may be by phone.
4. If an event is rescheduled, changed or moved, the Promoter will usually give you the option of either retaining or exchanging your tickets for the new date/location, or alternatively claiming a refund. If an event is cancelled by the Promoter you will normally be offered a refund. Please note that the Booking Fee and any Transaction Fees are not refundable in these circumstances.
If for any reason you are entitled to a refund, in most cases you must return any tickets you have:
1. Refunds will only be offered through the original mode of payment.
2. Follow the refund instructions otherwise you may not receive a refund.
3. Tickets should be returned (with copy of Order Confirmation email, or a covering note containing your order reference number and contact information) to the specified email address.
4. Any refund will usually be paid, using the same method you used to buy the tickets, within 30 days of the original date of the event or the date that we are instructed by the Promoter to offer a refund, whichever is later.
5. For more information about refunds, please contact our customer service page.
6. No refunds will be offered under any circumstances if you fail to comply with the all terms and conditions applicable to those tickets, the venue or the event (see paragraph 26 below).
1. We may share your personal information with Promoters, venue operators, Government agencies and others as necessary for the purposes of the event. We will not otherwise share that information for marketing or any other purposes without your consent (as part of the booking process or otherwise) unless required by law.
2. If you have registered, with -ing and/or any of our associated companies, your interest in receiving marketing or other information and thereby given your consent, you may be contacted with relevant promotions, offers or information that you have expressed an interest in or that might be of interest to you.If you do not wish to receive further material please click here.
3. We will always respect your privacy and any personal communication between you and ourselves. We will always comply with United Arab Emirates data protection legislation.
4. All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
5. The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
1. United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
2. Minors under the age of 18 are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
3. If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
4. The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
5. We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED and USD
6. -ing cannot be liable in any way for the acts or omissions of others (including Promoters and venue operators). However, -ing does not seek to exclude its liability to you for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or any other liability which cannot be lawfully excluded or limited.
7. These terms and conditions do not create any rights or obligations enforceable by or against anyone other than -ing, you and, as -ing contracts as the Promoter’s agent, the Promoter who has direct rights and obligations under these terms and conditions.
Still confused? Then please contact -ing Customer Services using the details set out below, quoting the order number you were given at the time of purchasing your tickets (if applicable), and we’ll see what we can do to help.
For all other bookings:
Address: 510, One Lake Plaza, JLT, Dubai – P.O. BOX 454765
Telephone: +971 4 388 9770