About | Learn how to create light paintings with your camera and find out about the making of Pete’s biplane image.
After a screening of “Submerged” with following Q&A’s attendees will experiment with light painting and the amazing effects it can create for your work.
What you’ll take away
1. Learn the methods of Light Painting
2. Create your own Light Paintings
3. Screening of “Submerged”
4. Find out about the making of Pete’s biplane image
5. Tips and Tricks and Q&A’s with photographer Darren Jew
• Attendees should bring their camera capable of “bulb” exposures and remote shutter release
• Attendees should bring a tripod