Debbie will work with you to investigate the power of stories, and how they paint a picture of human experience. You will explore telling a story through the combination of words and images, with the end product being something truly unique.
5 Things You’ll Take Home
- Work to define and refine the basic narrative structure of a story
- Understand the art of using language and images to tell a story
- Plot the visual of a story
- Create the visual language of your story
- The finished product to take home
- Create a draft of a story or essay (500 words)
- Bring tools to create your story (paint, canvases, boards etc)
Things you can bring
Bring your own canvas, tracing paper, construction paper, water-color paper, newsprint paper and any kind of support that tickles your inspiration, and chose the art supply you’d like to work with.
Not a requirement, but certainly an awesome option, bring your own photos and journal to include them in your workshop. Now its personal!