About | In this workshop each attendee will test their artistic skills by closely following a brief with a set of guidelines on color, form and contrast to create a set of coherent, yet individual illustrations.
Once each attendee has completed their own interpretation, you will work as a team to assemble a larger work of art, so that the outcome of the workshop will be a collaborative piece, where the smaller individual parts come together to form a collective 2D piece.
5 Things You’ll Take Home
1. Understand how a design studio works
2. Learn to follow a brief with a set of guidelines by creating your own illustration
3. See the infinite possibilities of one brief
4. Test your artistic skills on colour, form and contrast
5. Work as a team to create a large modular illustrative piece
Each attendee will take home their work.